Monday, September 7, 2009

My Neighborhood

Here are some photos from my neighborhood.  I have a pretty nice neighborhood. It's a mix of tall buildings and trees. Subway stop a block away doesn't hurt either.  In my block I have a Quiznos, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, 
This is directly across from my apartment building. There's 2 towers of my building. This building has a bunch of buisnesses, restaurants, hagwons, etc. 

This is to the left of the last picture. Again right across the road. If  I walk to the left through the bottom of the paragon building is my grocery store.  To the right at the end of the block is a street with really nice expensive restaurants. 



Looking at my building. There's the Quiznos, sadly I've been there once.
This is going through the other Paragon building near my grocery store.
This is the street with all the restaurants. This is from the quieter end. I wasn't about to be korean and snap photos of people eating, so you'll have to use your imagination.  We usually go further away from here to eat, there's a lot of cool Korean restaurants across the river.



video
Here's a video of the river next to my apartment. When I turn my apartment is on the right. The water is a little noisy in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment